Network Security Key
How to find network security key on Windows 10 and Mac computer. Network security key is wireless security key that enable you to use home network. There is simple trick to find network security key from computer which i am going to tell you. This security key you can use all device which you want to connect on home network.
A network administrator sets up the network security key on the wireless router. Two common types of encryption are WEP, or wired equivalent privacy, and WPA, also known as Wi-Fi protected access. When you enter network security key in device, it saves the key for reconnect in future.
How to find Network Security Key on Windows 10?
- Go to Start Windows logo, and select Settings > Network & Internet.
- Choose the network you want to connect to and select Connect.
- Select the search box in the taskbar, enter view network connections, and in the search results, select View network connections.
- In Network Connections, press and hold (or right-click) the network name and select Status > Wireless Properties.
- Select the Security tab and select Show characters.
- The password for the wireless network is displayed in the Network security key field.
How to find Network Security Key in Mac
- On the top of the screen, select “Go”
- Now select “Utilities”
- Double click on “Keychain Access” and then select your network from the list provided.
- Check the box that says “Show password” (You may have to enter your Mac’s Administrator password and then click “Allow” to do this.)
- Your network security key will display your key. You can use this same key to connect other devices to your network.